If you’re concerned about submitting to a credit check right away, don’t worry. We’ve created a finance checker that allows you to see if afforditNOW can offer you finance and, if so, how much they would be willing to lend you – and all before you even apply! Simply enter a few details and the finance checker will calculate the result without beginning the application process.
Using our finance checker has no impact on your credit rating.It’s very quick, and can be used without any obligation to apply for finance.
You can also use our finance calculator to go through different options regarding the amount of deposit you’d like to pay, and to look at what monthly payments would suit your budget, trying different combinations before beginning the finance application process.
The finance calculator will also give you a full breakdown of the amount borrowed, the number of payments necessary, and the interest, showing you the final amount you will have paid to afforditNOW by the end of the agreed period.
And please note, you can experiment with this finance checker without any obligation to apply for finance.
What are the rules?
- • Well, first of all, you need to be 18 or older to apply for finance.
- • You also need to be a permanent UK resident with a UK address history for the last 3 years. The goods you purchase must be delivered to this UK address.
- • The registration you are applying for will need to be between £250 and £15,500
- • You’ll need a UK bank account, too, capable of accepting Direct Debits for the monthly repayments.
- • You also need to be employed for a minimum of 16 hours per week, unless you are retired or a full-time housewife or househusband with a spouse in full time employment.
- • And finally, a successful application for finance will depend upon you having no adverse credit history (i.e. no County Court Judgements, Individual Voluntary Agreements, or bankruptcies).
- • There is no application fee when applying for finance with afforditNOW.
Applying for Finance
It shouldn’t take longer than 3 minutes to complete your online application for finance, with afforditNOW usually responding very quickly with an acceptance. They may require some proof of identification after your application has been approved. If you’d like to look into your personal credit score, you can apply to Experian.co.uk
What if my application is refused?
Don’t worry. It’s not unusual for a finance application to be declined, mainly because a loan for a personal registration is not a secured loan such as with a house or vehicle and therefore presents more of a risk for finance companies. It doesn’t necessarily reflect badly regarding your credit rating.
Remember, we offer several ways to pay besides finance.