These Terms & Conditions are specific to selling personalised registration marks through VRM Swansea/Plates4less (the Company) and should be read in conjunction with our general Terms & Conditions available on this website. Your personal statement: In order to use the VRM Swansea/Plates4less sellers’ service, I agree and understand that:-
Please note: If we find you a buyer and you agree to sell but then subsequently change your mind or fail to supply us the required transfer documents within the agreed time scale, you will be required to pay an administration fee. To see the fees you will be required to pay in such circumstances see click here to see table below.
- I am at least 18 years of age and am the owner, or am acting with the full knowledge and consent of the owner(s), of the rights to the vehicle registration marks added by me to my sellers’ account.
- VRM Swansea/Plates4less reserves the right not to publish my items, or to withdraw them from sale at any time.
- I will be advised of all reasonable offers to purchase my mark(s) and that once I have accepted such an offer I will be compelled by law to complete the contracted sale by supplying the necessary signed documents in a timely fashion.
- Upon receiving a contact from VRM Swansea/Plates4Less advising me of a party expressing interest in my registration number, I will not attempt to increase the price of the mark at any point whilst the enquiry is still active i.e. within 14 days of first contact.
- It is my duty to inform VRM Swansea/Plates4less in a timely fashion of any changes to the price and availability of the mark(s) I am advertising. If I fail to do this and VRM Swansea/Plates4less receive an enquiry for my registration, I will be obliged to go ahead at the current asking price. If I decide to increase my price once I have been notified that someone is interested in my registration then I understand that my registration mark will be removed from sale and I will not be able to list any future registrations for sale through VRM Swansea/Plates4less. This is in order to preserve buyers' confidence and the goodwill and good-standing of the company in the industry.
- It is my duty to inform VRM Swansea/Plates4less if the registration mark(s) is the property of a VAT-registered person or business so that the correct taxation may be applied before any offer for sale is accepted. If such notification is received after the sale deal is struck but before I receive my funds then I understand that the subsequent VAT liability will be taken from the balance due to me before the monies are transferred. If I completely fail to advise VRM Swansea /Plates4less of the correct liability, then I will make good the VAT payment to HM Revenue and Customs on their behalf, in a timely fashion, thereby preserving their margins and exonerating them of any error.
- VRM Swansea/Plates4less will contact me from time to time to ensure my details are accurate and up to date. If I fail to reply to such emails or calls then the offer of free advertising will be withdrawn without further notice.
- VRM Swansea/Plates4less will not entertain any claims for loss, especially those due to the failure of any buyer to perform their side of the contract, those caused by the failure of any electrical or telecommunications equipment, or those that are the result of the government refusing the registration mark’s transfer/assignment for any reason.
- I will promptly make good any claim for losses suffered by VRM Swansea/Plates4less should I change my mind or fail to supply the registration(s) after accepting a contractual offer and agreeing to sell my registration mark(s) through them. (See our administration fees detailed below.)
- Upon confirmation from VRM Swansea/Plates4Less that a sale has been achieved at my agreed price, I will supply proof of entitlement within 7 days and valid original documentation for the transfer within 3 weeks (unless otherwise agreed).
- It is my responsibility to carry out the instructions of the vehicle licensing authority (DVLA) and, if required, to arrange for new number plates to be manufactured and displayed on my vehicle, in compliance with the law.
- It is my responsibility to advise my vehicle insurers of any change to my vehicle registration mark once the sale and transfer is completed.
- I will normally be paid by way of Company cheque once VRM Swansea/Plates4Less has been advised by the DVLA that the transfer or assignment to the new owner has been successfully completed.
- If VRM Swansea/Plates4Less suspects that I am being dishonest or uncooperative in any way then the Company reserves the right to remove from their listing any marks which I have for sale before advising its trusted business associates of their experiences with me.
- This is a completely free sellers service provided that I keep my side of the agreement and comply with the conditions mentioned above and within the VRM Swansea/Plates4less website.